uArm Swift Pro - servo motors(bottom part rotation) does not work

uArm Serial No.: UARM-0505170473 (under uArm)

Device serial number shown in uArm studio : C8FD194052FE

Firmware Version: 3.2.0

Operation System: Win10

uArm Controlling Method: uArm Studio

The two steppers which controls arm respond to uArm studio when I move it by using control panel.
But the bottom servo motor which is for rotation does not responds or return properly at all, is there an issue in gears or is it a software issue ?

Hi, could you show us the problem with a video? Thanks

The video which explains the bottom rotation issue : https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1ts1ts46o6ve8m/File%20from%20iOS.MOV?dl=0

Also, in teach play mode, bottom motor does not even response to what I teach, only two motors at the top listens and play the same moves which I teach,
Also which firmware is more stable, I will be very glad if we can make this arm work.

Thank you

Hi, 3.2.0 is more stable, how about try the step 5 of this post:[Official] FAQ for uArm Swift (Pro) - keep updating

Thanks

Hi Daniel,
I tried step 5 with Blockly. There is an issue with base motor or loose contact. How can we make it work ?
Here is the video link : Dropbox - IMG_9519.MOV - Simplify your life

Thank you

Also when I try to connect to uArm from arduino side, I choose the correct board and port which is Mega 2560. But When I try to open Arduino serial monitor it give me error : “Error opening serial port ‘COM4’. (Port busy)”

I want to list all issues to you, maybe we can diagnose why base motor does not work properly!

I need your help.

Thank you

Hi, for the Arduino could not open the port issue, it caused by the uArm Studio did not terminated, you could terminate the tasks on the task manager and then try the Arduino again.
For the movement issue, we think you are right, the base motor may malfunction, we recommend you to send back to us.

Please copy this link and send to support@ufactory.cc, we will guide you to send the product back to repair. Thanks