USB Device not Recognized

uArm Serial No.: (the No. at the bottom of each uArm reading “UARM-XXXXXXXXXX”)

Firmware Version:

Operation System: Win(7,8,9,10)/Mac/Linux

uArm Controlling Method: uArm Studio/uArm Play/Arduino/Python (Please specify the software/library version)

UFACTORY Website
Official Store
uArm User Facebook Group

English
中文通道

Hi, please check this post: 【Trouble Shooting】-uArm Studio failed to connect to uArm robot

I have already reviewed the post and sometime it appears for 3 seconds and then disappears.

moved the UARM two other Windows machine and still same error. Download reports drivers true, but UARM is both false. Waiting patiently!

That’s weird, did you try “remove the power cable of uArm and connect uArm to your PC by USB cable only?”

Yes, figured out that the USB cable and the female connector on the Uarm weren’t solid connection. Remove the back cover and with pliers gently squeezed the female connector. I guess when I connect it windows recognizes the device I let go and the connection breaks. That is why it appears and then disappears. Thank you for responding to my post. stay Safe!

It seems that most probably the USB port of the uArm is malfunctional, if you did changed another USB cable and dose not work, then we recommend you inital RMA service, check here: