Calling up all uarm fans

Hi Jessica,

The receivers of 20 units of uArm will be announced on ourFacebook Page and Official website on May-25.
Moreover,you could use the coupon code :AA81B1047C78BEF to have 10% off if you wanna buy a new uArm.
the coupon code will be valid until:June 30,2015.
Thanks again for sharing your idea with us .
Best regards,
uArm Team

If you send me a uArm, I’ll put it on my drones. :smile:

Hi Gabiel,

Can you tell us more details about your plan ? :slight_smile:

i’ll attach it under one of my large multicopters and use it to pick stuff up from the ground and transport it using the drone :slight_smile:

I had sent my plan to uArm by mail.God bless me!I wana one uArm!

Haha can you tell me what’s your email ?

lij*@topmaker.com.cn :smile:

Ok,please keep an eye open on our website ,the receivers of 20 units of uArm will be announced on ourFacebook Page and Official website on May-25.
Moreover,you could use the coupon code :AA81B1047C78BEF to have 10% off if you wanna buy a new uArm.
the coupon code will be valid until:June 30,2015.
Thanks again for sharing your idea with us .

uArm Team

Hi have a problem with the uarm shield and Wolte ask whether it is off the I normal servos used with 3 pin ?
can the shield only with 4 pole operate servos or 3 ?

Thank you = ^ . ^ =

Hi,

Yes of course the shield can fit with the 3wires standard servos. you can use the 3 pins near the blue leds and leave the 4th pin float.
The shield can support 6 servos simutaneously.
More questions please feel free to ask .

uArm Team

Will you announce the 20 free uArms owner today?

Yes we will before we get off work today,still choosing the winners :slight_smile:

God bless me!I wana one uArm! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I use a different robot arm but is almost like your own , but when calibran goes the arm back down and then flashes the pawer led to blincken and the poor always makes small steps back and forth oO

even if I then control the mouse to turn passirt nix -.- *

Hi,

As you said you were using a different robot arm,i guess that’s why you failed to do calibration,since those 2 kinds of uArm have different servos and structure even though they may look almost same :slight_smile:

uArm Team

Hi,where can I check the winner list?

Hi ,

You can directly check our Facebook (@Ufactory2013) or official website (http://evol.net/uarm-and-me) ,thanks for your concern !

Hi,

We are excited to tell you that your idea has been accepted by most of us , and we choose you as one of the 20 units of uArm receivers,please send us your shipping address and phone number via email (To info@ufactory.cc) once you see the message ,the uArm can be shipped within a month,thanks again for sharing your ideas with us !

I’m not the lucky one, it seems that I have to use my DIY arm to build teaching plan.It’s so regret! :cry:

We will have many activities in the future :slight_smile: