Controling uArm with Node-Red

Hello everybody,
first i want to say that im sorry if my english is bad, im German and not very good at English. If you are also German, i wrote my text also in German.

So my Problem is, that i want to control my uArm with my Raspberry Pi 3 using Node-Red. Its possible to give out strings at the usb port, but i dont know if its possible or what the string should be like. Another maybe possibility is to use the linux console to give it out, but i dont know how it can be done in linux.
I would be very happy if someone could help me
Sebastian

Hallo zusammen,
ich möchte gerne meinen uArm per USB über meinen Raspberry pi3 mit Node-Red steuern,
jedoch weiß ich nicht wie.
Node red besitzt eine serial output node, diese kann jedoch nur einen String ausgeben und ich weiß nicht wie der String aufgebaut sein muss, damit es funktioniert/überhaupt funktioniert.
Alternativ kann man bei Node-Red auch ein linux terminal aufrufen und dort kommandos ausführen, was vieleicht auch funktionieren könnte, allerdings weiß ich nicht wie man unter linux etwas aus dem usb ausgibt.
Vieleicht gibt es auch noch andere Möglichkeiten, ich hoffe jemand kann mir helfen.
Grüße Sebastian

UFACTORY Website:
www.ufactory.cc
uArm User Facebook Group
Contact Us:
English Channel
中文通道

it will be a gcode format. i will try to find the document outlining the process of controlling the uarm this way

I solved it on my own, i changed the uArm arduino librarie and changed the gcode-communication with my own.
Now it works, but sometimes the uArm does unnormal thinks, but its ok

Hi, Seb.
Can you tell me more about your solution?
You can write in German, no problem )
Thank you.