Speed control for servo angles

Is it possible to set the angle of a servo at a given speed ?

I know it’s possible to send a command to the uArm to reach a position(x,y,z) at a certain speed, but I would also like to be able to do this for an individual joint. It seems like this if you could command the whole arm to reach a certain coordinate at a certain speed, then there must be some sort of speed or force control over the individual servos.

How do I access this functionality ? Is this not supported in the current firmware ?
Is it possible to get a copy of the current firmware source code ?

To give some background:
We are working with machine learning to teach robots(like the uArm) to do certain tasks. Part of this involves letting them move the joints on their arms at different speeds while they figure out how best to move something or pick it up. So speed/velocity control over individual joints is as important for us as velocity control over the whole arm.
Thanks for any help you can provide with this.

Hi…i am a new user here. As per my knowledge Once you mechanically disconnect the pot to convert the servo for continuous rotation, you no longer control the position because the servo has no information about where it is. You only speed have control over the speed where approximately 90 degrees is stopped and as the angle increases the servo speeds up in one direction, as it decreases it speed up in the other direction.

printed circuit board