uArm - Communication Error

Hi I am having a communication error when moving uarm, I don’t know where it came from. Sometimes happens and sometimes not. I’ve tried to look at the documentation but I could not find it.

It is the following:

pyuarm - ERROR - Communication| ERROR: send b'#511 G0 X137 Y173 Z100 F5\n', received error from robot: $510 OK V2.2.1

pyuarm - ERROR - Communication| ERROR: send b'#513 G0 X137 Y173 Z83 F5\n', received error from robot: $512 OK V2.2.1

pyuarm - ERROR - Communication| ERROR: send b'#515 G0 X107.36 Y193.64 Z83 F5\n', received error from robot: $514 OK V2.2.1

pyuarm - ERROR - Communication| ERROR: send b'#517 G0 X107.36 Y193.64 Z100 F5\n', received error from robot: $516 OK V2.2.1

These are my details:

uArm Serial No.: (the No. at the bottom of each uArm reading “UARM-0725160146”)

Firmware Version: 2.2.1

Operation System: Mac

uArm Controlling Method: Python

Thank you in advance

I am having exactly the same issue. I also see this issue mentioned on another slightly newer post “Pyuarm USB errors and skipping moves”. Since my symptoms are the same, I am hoping to get a response from somebody who may know what is going on.

Firmware version is 2.2.1. Device has been calibrated twice.

Thanks,

Henry

Hi, what version of pyuarm are you using? the one on the master branch or the dev branch?

I have PM you saying that I am using the ‘master’ branch.

The first thing i would recommend is re programming the uArm and also to reinstall the control software. once that is done if you still get the error it could be an issue with the driver that is installed the communicate with the uArm. (http://ufactory.cc/#!/en/support) also take a loo kat your movement speed. judging by the output above you are moving at 5mm/min that is derived frrom the command F5 in the G0 X137 Y173 Z100 F5

We’ll fix this bug and publish a new pyuarm library on the dev branch on our github next week.
The new library will be compatible only with Python 3.x
Sorry for the trouble.