What can I build with uArm?

A lot of people have asked us: what can I build with uArm?

So here we made a collection of previous projects built with uArm. Hope they will give you some inspirations!

If you would like have your projects added to the list, reply to the post :smile:

1. Picking Up and Placing a Jenga Tower
by Alex Thiel

“I made a camera mount for the robot, then created an image recognition library to control the robot. I then programmed it to pick up Jenga Blocks and place them in a typical Jenga Tower.”

Code: GitHub - apockill/RobotJenga: I did this project to learn about controlling robots and about computer vision. I built a barebones library for handling controlling the robot and robot related events, and built a library for object tracking and video related events, and a library in the middle to combine them both and stack jenga blocks as well!

2. My robot I call
https://docs.google.com/a/ufactory.cc/file/d/0B2bRniPdUBPfVFQtSlJzbzVmR00/edit
“In the back ground its 100% autonomous just put the objects in range and it will do the rest, The Kinect V2 figures out what’s flat and what’s (blue and red image) not a lot harder, you might think ,spots objects within range of the arm ,finds boundaries and their relative centroid(black and white image) passes them to the arm and it does the rest.
The next step is mobility! yes it can see in the dark .”

3. Voice control

“It is an autonomous robot using voice control to perform tasks for me, much like the robot arm from Iron Man movie named “Dummy”.

4. Fencing-with-uarm

Using a hand to control uArm

play the piano like this: [Tutorial for beginners]uArm Playing Number Song on A Toy Piano