Arduino code from Swift to Swift Pro

uArm Serial No.: 6CC374FB383E
Firmware Version: 4.3.2
Operation System: Win10
uArm Controlling Method: Arduino

Hi,
I just changed my old uArm Swift to uArm Swift Pro and I want to use my old Arduino code from Swift.
I downloaded and installed SwiftProForArduino from Github, bu there is no example for using .ino sketch from Arduino IDE to control Swift Pro.
I am looking for simple straightforward example code for Swift Pro as it is for basic Swift:

Is there ani such thing or guideline?

Hi, you may try this board(https://store.ufactory.cc/products/uarm-controller), it will allow you to execute your code to uArm. You could get the example here: GitHub - uArm-Developer/Controller
Thanks

Hi Daniel,

I am able to control uArm swift Pro with python library and function. That is good.

But if I want to control uArm swift pro with Arduino, I could not find any sample example for movement.
1 - Can you please share at least a sample arduino code for uArm swift pro ? I am really stuck there.
I am aware of Marlin libraries on github, I reviewed all libraries, but I do not know which libraries are essential for uArm basic movements ?

2- Also for the Marlin library, when I try upload zip file from arduino ide it says unsupported library. So should I only extract swiftProForArduino file to Arduino/libraries and list all .header files in Marlin folder and remove .cpp files like mentioned in the developer manual page 21? Should I remove platformio file? Please guide me.

Hi, I reply you about that on your another post, fee free to ask any questions.