Blockly move command is stuck

Hi, I’m new to the uArm, and just wanted to try the mission 2:“Pick and Place” using blockly.
After the first move command, the uarm does nothing. The suction cup is not activated. It seems as it is stuck in this position…I tried several other positions, it does not work. In the teach and play mode, the suction cup is working fine, so this is not the problem. what also confuses me is, that the move command is highlighted, as it is still active, but does no movement…here is the code

Blockly move

uArm Serial No.: UP1302200700C6
Firmware Version: 3.2.0
Operation System: Win10
uArm Controlling Method: uArm Studio 1.1.23

Hi DerfnamP,

Please try to add a speed block, speed>1

Best regards,
Minna

Thanks for the reply, I inserted a spped block and now the move command is executed, the suction cup is activated, the next move is performed, but now, after this move, nothing hapens. It is stuck in the 2nd move. The suction cup is not deactivated and the arm remains in the move command line…
Blockly move_2

Is there anyone who can help me with my problem concerning the stuck move command? How can I get the current position of the arm? Maybe there is a fault in the encoder or the position feedback so that the position is not reached and therefore the arm does not go on in the program? But as mentioned before, I tried several other positions and everytime it was the same problem…
Is there a general problem with the “move to” command in the firmware 3.2.0?

Hi friend,

So sorry for the late reply, this problem does exist on uArmStudio V1.1.23, we will fix it later. Pls try to increase the speed. (i.e. speed=50)
Or pls use the lower version V1.1.20 for now, no need to set speed with this version, you can download it from the below link.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yEJ7qbTjCI1SEwttq5U4p1Ri0TyZVxWI?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Minna