Bluetooth connection to PC and Android

uArm Serial No.: (the No. at the bottom of each uArm reading “UARM-XXXXXXXXXX”)

Firmware Version: 4.2.0

Operation System: Win 10

uArm Controlling Method: uArm Studio 1.1.17

Hi,

How does one connect the uArm to PC via Bluetooth? I tried to use the provided dongle and uArm Studio identified the arm but I was not able to control it at all. None of the controls worked to move the arm.

Further question is, do I need the dongle to connect to the arm? My PC already has built-in Bluetooth, can I use that instead? Third question is, how do I connect the arm to my Android phone via Bluetooth so I can run custom software on my phone that would talk directly with the arm.

UFACTORY Website
Official Store
uArm User Facebook Group

English
中文通道

Hi, could you shoot a video about how you connect the uArm by Bluetooth?
You have to use the dongle even your PC has built-in bluetooth. If you use a phone(Android or iOS), just connect to uArm Bluetooth and open uArm Play APP, you will get instructions once you open the APP on mobile device.

I will try to take a video today. Could this be a problem with the 4.2.0 firmware?

Hi sorry, if you are using the firmware 4.2.0, the firmware 4.2.0 dose not support Bluetooth.

Any updates ? Does the latest firmware support Bluetooth ?. Thanks.

Hi, the latest firmware 4.0(4.3.2 or later ) support Bluetooth, please upgrade the firmware.

Thanks. Kindly could you please share link, where to find the latest firmware? As uarm studio app seem to see only 4.2.0?

Hi, if you upgrade the uArm Studio to 1.1.21, you will see the latest friwarme inside it is 4.3.2. Thanks