Can we read an csv file in someother location using python script in Uarm Creator studio

Greetings,
I am trying to do a fun time project using uArm Swift.The basic is to pick an object from a conveyer belt which employs getting data from any web_cam and not specifically the OpenMV camera module for which i employ a python script in GPU which uses Tensorflow module and analyses a particular object that uArm want to pick based on trained data in that python script.Now the code recognises the x and y coordinates of that particular object and sends it to my Uarm.
I am planning of storing the coordinates in an csv file in GPU and then run the Uarm CreatorStudio in that GPU to fetch the coordinates from that csv file.
Can we write a python script in uArm CreatorStudio that fetches the data from a csv file which is stored in any particular location and process it to move the uArm swift to go to that coordinates and fetch the object and put it in someother place??
Or else
Is there any other option in Uarm Creator Studio to directly add that file like using any menu options or so and process it in my python script.
Or Else
Can i install tensorflow and all other necessry modules in my UArm Creator Studio itself as i find that the CreatorStudio doesn’t have tensorflow module present in it’s python package by default?If i can add necessary python modules in UArm CreatorStudio ,How can i achieve it??
Or Else
Or can i use ROS and python packages for UArm Swift and whether this would make process easy.I find it’s requires so many installation steps???

**Kindly help me with this topic I am in Desparate need Thank you in advance **

Hi, uArm Creator Studio is for uArm Metal, you could use the python lib, here is the link: GitHub - uArm-Developer/pyuarm: uArm python library (uArm Metal only)