Can't draw straight lined rectangle

device_type → SwiftPro

hardware_version → 3.3.1

firmware_version → 4.4.0

api_version → 4.0.3

device_unique → E415F65F4E5A

So here’s the issue, i have an android phone that i’m trying a screen testing app. Basically you draw a rectangle around the edges. I have created a small app with the python API to grab points on each corner, and then another small app that parses those coordinates and connects the dots. When i create 2 points from edge to edge vertically (the longest part of a phone) it starts from the bottom, makes a small degree turn, almost like an under-exaggerated C and then connects to the top point.
When i create 3 points from bottom-left edge, center-left edge and top-right edge (same as before just with extra point in the middle), the straight line comes out fine. How can I give it the coordinates of a rectangles sides and then have it draw it perfectly straight?

Hello, please take a video about the issue, thanks.

Thanks for your response. This issue was solved. I was using 4 coordinates, one on each corner and inputting the commands via: set_position(x,y,z). The function was the actual issue and when i drew using that function it wouldn’t connect line-to-line (rectangle) without a small degree curvature.

Switching to set_polar(stretch, rotation,height) fixed the issue. I now take those 4 values from all the corners using get_polar() and repeat using set… works just fine, straight lines all the way.

Hello,that’s great, thanks for your reply.