Control the Play-button

Good morning,

I want to remote control the Play-button - a light barrier shall trigger a learned action.
Is that possible in offline-modus, without a connected computer? Only via one of the ports?

Thanks.

Do you use the uArm Swift Pro?

Hallo, good question! My uArm is labeled “Maker Factory CCR-45”, with Mainboard Arduino MEGA2560.
I think it is “Pro”, but I’m not sure.

OK. Maybe you could read the Python SDK first: GitHub - uArm-Developer/uArm-Python-SDK: New python library for Swift, Swift Pro

Hallo, unfortunately I am not familiar with programming. I want to use the uArm without a computer. I want to use the offline teach function. But instead of pressing the Play-button, I want to start the learned sequence by an external trigger impuls from a light barrier.
So I could open the case and solder two wires on the button. Or I use another roboter to press the button…
But I hope that there is a more simple way? Do I have access to the button via the ports?

Emmmmm, if you are not familiar with code, maybe solder 2 wires on the button is a way, but please note that way may brake the warranty policy:Robotic Arm Manufacturer - Collaborative Robots | UFACTORY

Hallo, I’m not sure if you take me seriously…
But anyway, I solved the problem for the moment. I “programmed” in Blockly this short code:
Forever … If keypressed “space” do play recording …

But instead of pressing the Space-button, a light barrier shall do this. So I took a makey-makey-board, connected it with my light barrier, and this board simulates the space-key-button-pressing.

It works! But I find that this solution is a bit to complicated. I need a computer to press a button… OK - but it works. So the uArm lifts balls in a ball path.

Oh, Cool

Hi Daniel, me again…
I think that you dont like me, maybe because I am not a programmer.
But please answer me this two questions:
Is my “Maker Factory CCR-45” - arm (bought at Conrad-Electronic in Germany) the same as the uArm Swift Pro?
And would the uArm-Controller solve my problem? You know - connecting a light barrier in a simple way with the uArm.

Thank you.

No, Daniel is like that to everyone. :slight_smile: They are also very busy with the launch and delays of the xArm and they are stressed to the brink.

I’m sorry to let you fee that, it may caused by cultural difference or my poor luanguage skills or something else, but actually it’s not ture.
(1)Is my “Maker Factory CCR-45” - arm (bought at Conrad-Electronic in Germany) the same as the uArm Swift Pro?
Not sure, we don’t know how the dealers named the uArm Swift Pro, you can post an image here so we can tell that.
(2)And would the uArm-Controller solve my problem? You know - connecting a light barrier in a simple way with the uArm.
I think so, if you import the light barrier signal to the uArm controller by IO ports, and trigher the preset program, I think that may work, but it need a bit programming skills.

Hi Daniel, OK, thanks, I will try it with the controller.
Here is a picture of my uArm:

And here I bought it:

https://www.conrad.de/de/p/makerfactory-roboterarm-ccr-45-fertiggeraet-1687408.html

Do you know what it is?

Hi, this is uArm Swift Pro.