Help getting my script running

uArm Serial No.: UP1300180406D0

Firmware Version: 3.2.0

Operation System:Mac Sierra 10.13.4

uArm Controlling Method: Arduino

I’m new to uArm as well as Arduino, and uArm. The code below is my first attempt at getting the robot moving with a script. I’ve got it moving through blockly and GCode, but I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong here. I copied some of the code from somewhere else, but I understand for the most part what it is supposed to accomplish. Any tips to get this simple script running would be helpful. I also have some pictures of my setup hoping maybe someone can identify misplaced wires or errors. I’m 90% sure the error lies in my code because I upload the sketch, the power the uArm, then hit the button and nothing happens. Thanks.

UFACTORY Website
Official Store
uArm User Facebook Group

English
中文通道

Hi, if you want to use the vision camera kit, you could follow the guide here: http://download.ufactory.cc/docs/en/Vision%20Camera%20Kit%20User%20Maunal%20V1.5.pdf
You have to flash the special firmware for uArm first.

I am not trying to use the camera kit at the moment but rather just get this simple script running. The example where I got this setup from was to use the camera kit so that might be where the confusion is. Is there some examples for simple movement through arduino for swift pro you can link me to? Thanks!

In this picture you can see that the arduino is sending commands, but please help me figure out why the robot itself isn’t moving.