How to connect uarm shield and arduino uno with 5 analog feedback servos

Hi

I am trying to connect five servos with analog feedback and I can not.

With the arduino I do not have problems to load programs and to communicate with the card but when I execute the uarmassistant it puts all the time to me the following message “aurm port not found, please make sure uarm has been plugged in with usb cable”.

What arduino programs do i have to use for the u client?
What is the correct FTDI driver to use?
What function does the uarmassitant exactly have?
What firmware do you have to load into the uarmassistant?
How do I upload the firmware to the uarmassistant?

I’m pretty desperate. Thank you

Q1: What arduino programs do i have to use for the u client?

A: After you flash the firmware with uArm Assistant (by clicking the “flash firmware” button), you can start using uClient V2.0 (which can be downloaded from www.ufactory.cc).

Q2: What is the correct FTDI driver to use?
Q3: What function does the uarmassitant exactly have?
Q4: What firmware do you have to load into the uarmassistant?

A: The functions of uArm Assistant are explained in the mouseover message on our website.
uArm Assistant will automatically install the relevant FTDI driver (if it fail to detect one on your computer). You don’t need to install driver on your own.
When you click “flash firmware”, uArm Assistant will flash the latest firmware (V2.2.1) to your uArm automatically. You don’t need to load firmware manually unless you want to roll back your firmware to the previous version.

Q5: How do I upload the firmware to the uarmassistant?

A: If you still want to roll back the firmware to the previous version (V1.X, which we do not recommend), please:
Click FileImport Firmware

Choose your .hex file

If you have trouble using uArm Assistant, please send the “log” file of your uArm Assistant to developer@ufactory.cc (As mentioned in the "Notice"PDF within the uArm Assistant folder. I copied the information here.)
Where is the log file?
For Windows:

1. 2.

For Mac:

1. 2.

More information:

Thank you very much for the help.

Now I have another question with the uArm control panel.

I can move the servomotors in the three coordinate ejers but when I do not command the servos to move through the control panel the servos move randomly, why?

I’m using the arduino metal.ino.

Thank you very much.

Hi,
did you control uArm with uClient or program it directly in Arduino IDE?