How to get spare parts?

Why is it not possible to order spare parts like the bluetooth module or the sucking cup in the shop?

Hi Jakob,

Sorry, now we don’t sell the suction cup separately.

As for the bluetooth module, if you want to buy one, please give me your email and the sales team will contact you personally.

Cleo

Where can we get spare servos?

Hi mike,

You can get Servo DM1500A via our online store.

1 Like

Hi, Please I try to find as spare part the end effector for uArm Swift Pro servo, DM1900A. It is broken and should be replaced
Where can I find it?

Hi,Can you take a photo of the parts you need?

Hello Jane,

The uArm is still in guarantee, please, what do I need, to do or to send, to be replaced under guarantee?
How much it cost the servo?
Thank you very much for fast answer.

Hello, is that issue solved?
If no, please contact support@ufactory.cc with these info(please do not post the info here):

1. Contact information (Full Name/Email/Phone Number)
  2. Physical Address
  3. SN (On the bottom of the xArm)
  4. Proof of purchase (photocopy or photo or screenshot) or order number(UFactory online store or Kickerstarter back number).

Hello,
Finally, the micro servo module was replaced and it works fine. In fact, for future invoices, please add Shipping price visible on the invoice. DHL added for us, a catalog price, that is quite high, and time consuming.
Thank you very much,
Claudio

Hi Claudio,
Got it, and sorry for that.
Currently for after-sales cases, by default there is no invoice unless customers ask for the invoice.
We will change that process, so we will ask customers if they need invoce in the RMA letter so we can send invoice to customer before we ship the parcel out.

Thanks.