Is there a diagnose program to test if the uArm works correctly?

I got an uArm Swift Pro from the Indigogo campaing, back in 2017. When I got it, I never managed to make it work propery. It seemed to move erratically. For example, executing the same program twice would not produce the same result, making it impossible to do any meaningful use of it. Initially, I thought that the firmware had bugs that would be resolved over time, but a while ago I tried the latest firmware and I got the same problems.

Is there a way to get it diagnosed and fixed? I’d really like to get something out of the money I paid…specially now that my kids could start experimenting with it.

The first thing I would like to do is to execute some sort of diagnose program to discard any issue on my side and if an issue with the arm is proven, then I’d like to know how to get it fixed.

Thanks,

Francesc

Hi Francesc,

Do you download the uarmStudio software? Can you control the uarm normally with uArmStudio?
Please send the SN at the bottom of uArm to support@ufactory.cc, and any videos that can show us the problem would be helpful.

Best regards,
Minna

Hi Minna, thanks for your reply. Yes, I used the uarmStudio software and I could somehow control it, but not consistently. I tried to do some programs with the “blocks programming language” (I don’t know how it’s called) and I couldn’t make it do the same thing twice. I can’t test it right now. As soon as I can do it, I’ll send the videos and SN to the support email.

Regards

Francesc

Hi Francesc,

Thanks, wait for your further feedback.

Best regards,
Minna