Please read if you are not sure whether to calibrate, or how to calibrate your uArm.
- If you bought the uArm after April 2016, please DON'T calibrate it if not necessary.
- All uArms were already calibrated before sale, and you can control it or program it without calibration.
- Frequent calibration will cause damage to the uArm Metal
- To get started with a uArm bought after April 2016, please directly refer to the guide here.
If you have to calibrate your uArm, please refer to the calibration guide here.
Calibration files, prepations, and procedures are included in the guide.
This guide works for:
- uArm Metal ONLY;
- Windows OS ONLY; (MacOS & Linux calibration guide will be out next week)