S17 Single encoder error

Hi,

Recently I have been receiving this error consistently.
S17: Single turn encoder error.
It comes on at random times and stops robot motion.

Why dose this happen and how can I stop this from happening?

Hello,
Please perform the following operations on xarm:

1. download the xarm-gui-tool to your PC connected to the xArm control box (download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xD2gYU6yvuuZy6vwqTBfJUyxtPm8Bfku?usp=sharing)
  2. After decompressing the installation package, run the xarm-tool-gui program that matches your PC’s operating system, select the type of robotic arm, and enter the IP address of the xArm control box, then click “Connect”.
  3. In the input box at the bottom of the xarm-tool-gui program, enter the command: H101 D1910 V4093 I6
  4. Power off the xArm (press the emergency stop button)
  5. Power on the xArm (rotate the emergency stop button)
  6. Enable the xArm by the Enable robot button of the xArm studio

Hi Jane I performed the operation as told.
The Error is still occurring.
I powered off the system and performed a shutdown and tried again.
But the issue seems to persist.

Pls. see the images below
the command only generates a response, It hasn’t affected the performance in any way.

The mages show the response, when the robot is in error atate and when its not in error state.

Pls. let me know a solution at the soonest.

Thanks .

Hello,

Please reperform the following operations on xarm:

download the xarm-gui-tool to your PC connected to the xArm control box (download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xD2gYU6yvuuZy6vwqTBfJUyxtPm8Bfku?usp=sharing)
After decompressing the installation package, run the xarm-tool-gui program that matches your PC’s operating system, select the type of robotic arm, and enter the IP address of the xArm control box, then click “Connect”.
In the input box at the bottom of the xarm-tool-gui program, enter the command: H101 D1910 V4093 I3
Power off the xArm (press the emergency stop button)
Power on the xArm (rotate the emergency stop button)
Enable the xArm by the Enable robot button of the xArm studio
[/quote]

Hello Mithil,
Please check your email.