Swift pro 3D print feeder not working properly

Ok now.

Found the solution. The PLA comes in a spool; that means that the very beginning of the PLA has a curved shape. So before inserting the first 60 mm in the extruder’s head, you must straighten these first 60 mm with your fingers and than carefully insert it in the extruder’s head. After a few tries it should get in place.

That’s it.

Good luck.

1 Like

Thanks for your sharing, we did ignore this issue in the instructions. Will do it. Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate it!

Dam’s solution worked for me. Thanks a bunch!

I having issues that when i start the 3D print job, that the uArm doenst do anything. I had some messages going around to Lancer but i dont get any response anymore. The last thing he said was make a video and if necessary we will send you a new 3D print module. hopefully with feeder because i think that the the feeder stepper motor was dead on arival. But i dont have a way to test it. Does any one know a way how to test the feeder stepper motor?

Hi christian, I’ve sent the replacement in 11th Aug, the tracking number is:LX439902090CN, delivered by EMS, you can check it, thanks.