uArm-C++-SDK on windows 10

Hi,

I would like to use the uArm-C+±SDK on windows 10, without using visual studio. I tried to make uArm-C+±SDK but I get some errors. I tried to google it for some hours, but i’m stuck. Could someone point me in the right direction to fix this?

From the commandline I run “make”. I get the following output:

C:\my_path\uArm-SDK>make
g++ src/uarm.cc src/utils/utils.cc src/serial/serial.cc src/serial/impl/win.cc src/serial/impl/list_ports/list_ports_win.cc -std=c++11 -I ./include -fPIC -shared -lpthread -o uarm.lib
src/uarm.cc:1:0: warning: -fPIC ignored for target (all code is position independent)
/*
^
src/utils/utils.cc:1:0: warning: -fPIC ignored for target (all code is position independent)
/*
^
src/serial/serial.cc:1:0: warning: -fPIC ignored for target (all code is position independent)
/* Copyright 2012 William Woodall and John Harrison */
^
src/serial/impl/win.cc:1:0: warning: -fPIC ignored for target (all code is position independent)
#if defined(_WIN32)
^
src/serial/impl/list_ports/list_ports_win.cc:1:0: warning: -fPIC ignored for target (all code is position independent)
#if defined(_WIN32)
^
C:\Users\my_user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\cc6mAsaU.o:list_ports_win.cc:(.text+0x230): undefined reference to GUID_DEVCLASS_PORTS' C:\Users\my_user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\cc6mAsaU.o:list_ports_win.cc:(.text+0x235): undefined reference to _imp__SetupDiGetClassDevsA@16’
C:\Users\my_user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\cc6mAsaU.o:list_ports_win.cc:(.text+0x26e): undefined reference to _imp__SetupDiEnumDeviceInfo@12' C:\Users\my_user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\cc6mAsaU.o:list_ports_win.cc:(.text+0x2c0): undefined reference to _imp__SetupDiOpenDevRegKey@24’
C:\Users\my_user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\cc6mAsaU.o:list_ports_win.cc:(.text+0x3a9): undefined reference to _imp__SetupDiGetDeviceRegistryPropertyA@28' C:\Users\my_user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\cc6mAsaU.o:list_ports_win.cc:(.text+0x421): undefined reference to _imp__SetupDiGetDeviceRegistryPropertyA@28’
C:\Users\my_user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\cc6mAsaU.o:list_ports_win.cc:(.text+0x5d4): undefined reference to _imp__SetupDiDestroyDeviceInfoList@4' C:/TDM-GCC-32/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/5.1.0/../../../../mingw32/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\my_user_name\AppData\Local\Temp\cc6mAsaU.o: bad reloc address 0xf in section .text$_ZN6serial8PortInfoC1Ev[__ZN6serial8PortInfoC1Ev]’
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [uarm] Error 1

what’s the version of your mingw and g++?

Thanks for the reply.

I already found a solution for myself in writing my own code. It is not perfect, but it works: