Note: the above conditions based on uArm Studio Version 1.1.19.
Q: How to switch between firmware 3.2.0 and 4.2.1 ?
A: If you want to switch the firmware from 3.2.0 to 4.2.1, simply press the “flash firmware
V4.2.1” button, then it will flash automatically, and vice versa.
Q: How to use uArm Studio with different firmware?
A: Connect the uArm to your computer, available functions will be shown on uArm Studio
Q：What firmware is compatible with the vision camera kit?
A：There is a particular firmware for the vision camera kit, please click here to download the
Q：How to flash the vision camera kit firmware?
- Connect the uArm to your computer;
- Download the XLoader and firmware;
- Open XLoader, select the firmware (hex file);
- Click “Device”, select “Mega(ATMEGA2560)”;
- Click “COM port”, select port (the port is different for each computer, please open the
“Device Manager” and check the “Ports(COM&LPT)” beforehand);
- Set “Baud rate” as 115200; Click “Upload” to finish the flashing process.
Q: How to download a single file from Github?
A: Please refer to the following link.