1. uArm Studio failed to connect to uArm
(1) Connect your uArm to PC and power on, check the “Device Manager—COM”.
(2) If there is “Arduino Mega 2560” in the COM port list, but uArm Studio shows “USB disconnected”, that means the connection between the uArm and the PC is OK but the uArm Studio does not recognize the uArm, that may cause by the “uarmcore” fail to run.On this condition, you should run the “uarmcore” manually by double click the uarmcore. The uarmcore is in the file folder you install the uArm Studio, you could find it by right click the uArm Studio icon on your PC, open the file folder which used to install the uArm Studio, and go to :uArmStudio\resources\studio\uarmcore”.
(3) If there is no “Arduino Mega 2560” on the COM port list, try to remove the power supply of the uArm, then check the connection status on “Device Manager—COM”, if there is “Arduino Mega 2560” on the COM port list after the power supply removed and there is no “Arduino Mega 2560” on the COM port list while the power supply is on, that means the uArm’s control board may malfunction, please contact email@example.com to get your product repair under this condition.
2. How to get the log files of uArm Studio
(1) Click “Help” on the left top of uArm Studio Home Page.
(2) Click “Open Home Folder” and find all the logs.
(3) Send all the logs in “studio” file folder to us.