uArm Swift Pro with python 3 and I2C

I am a hobbyist, and I apologize in advance if this is a silly question. I have learned some python 3, and I am trying to write code to work with the Grove-I2C Color sensor. On Github at https://github.com/DexterInd/GrovePi/tree/master/Software/Python/grove_i2c_color_sensor,
I found grove_i2c_color_sensor.py with an example file. It called smbus, which I did not have, so I installed smbus2 as a replacement. I have been trying to run the example, and it is currently giving me an error:No such file or directory: ‘/dev/i2c-1’

True, that directory does not exist, which makes me think I am going about this process all wrong and should have installed some python i2c drivers a different way. Internet search does give example on how to install python I2C drivers, but they are all for Raspberry Pi. I guess I am not sure what to do. Obviously the Grove modules work with the uArm, but I don’t know how to interface with them outside of Blockly. Hopefully this is an easy question to answer? Thank you for your time!