Uarm swift pro wrist not working

uArm Serial No.: UP130119010108
Firmware Version: 1.1.20
Operation System: Win 10 Pro
uArm Controlling Method: uArm Studio

Using Uarm studio and the arm moves correctly and the suction device operates properly. However I cannot get the wrist servo to turn at all. I’ve tried various firmwares. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks~

Hi,

1. Connect the power supply of the uArm, and power on the uArm. At this time, the uArm emits a “drop”, indicating that the uArm has been powered on, then connect the uArm to the computer with a USB cable, open uarm studio, and control the movement of the uArm,If uArm moves normally, it means that the uArm communication is normal.
  2. After moving the uArm to a different position at this time, rotate the wrist servo. If the wrist servo moves abnormally at some positions, the 18pin wire is largely worn. If you have a laser printing or 3D printing accessory, you can try to see if the accessory is working properly. If the accessory also moves abnormally in some locations, the 18pin cable may be damaged.

Hi Jane,

When I connect the power the arm emits a “drop” and I connect to the computer with a usb. The arm moves normally but the wrist still does not rotate at any position for the arm. This a brand new arm that has ~5min run time on the arm. I was not sent the power supply in the original purchase (I have not been able to run the arm for months until the power supply was recently sent). Is the an issue with this batch of uArms?

Can you send a photo of where 18pin wire damage will be (again this arm has only ran 5 minutes max)?

Any other ideas of what might be causing the wrist to not move?

Hi,
Please take a vedio about the move of the uarm by the uarm studio.we will better solve the problem,thanks.

The 18 pin is in good condition. Arm and suction work well.

[Dropbox - File Deleted]

Can you possibly send a new wrist servo assembly?

Thanks

Hi,
Please provide the information below to my email : shiyanfei@ufactory.cc:

1. Contact information (include Name/Email/Phone Number)
  2. Physical Address
  3. SN (On the bottom of the uArm)