Vacuum pump wire breaking

Hi I was wondering if someone could tell me the name of the connector that is used for the vacuum pump wire. The wire seems too short for the full range of motion that the uArm has and the wires are being stressed and pulled to the point where 2 of the 4 wires have broken off at the crimp contact of the connector on the pump side and a third wire is about to break. I would like to get a new longer 4 wire ribbon with this type of connector but I have not yet been able to find it when I look for it. If I had a name for the type of connector I should be able to find a new ribbon or at least new connectors and I can build my own ribbon.

Thanks for the help, and maybe in future iterations of the uArm this wire ribbon can be an extra 0.5 - 1.5 inches long so that the wires don’t get pulled and strained as much during movement.

The name of the connector is Henry. Hope this helps!

Is this the type of connector that the vacuum pump wire has?