Xarm is not connecting in Xarm stuudio

After entering Xarm ip, nothing happens.

Did you start the controller?you can ping the IP of the controller on the PC.

Yes controller is started and PC cant ping with the IP of the controller on the PC.Also PC shows that IP of the controller is different.

Capture2

Anyone else in your team changed the IP of the xArm controller?

No, its sets automatically after connecting to local server. Then i cant change it to standard IP of controller(192.168.1.165)

So, what we have to do,if our Xarm doent start at all?

No, its sets automatically after connecting to local server. Then i cant change it to standard IP of controller(192.168.1.165)

Why not just get your own router that is unconnected to the internet at all? It is only an intranet. If you can connect and operate the xArm, then the person that should be fixing this problem your network people.

It’s communication errors between the xarm controller and your PC, you can follow the below steps, make sure that you do remove the power cable and communication cable of the robot.
If the IP of xArm has not been changed, you can connect it to your PC directly and use the “search” button to find the xArm controller.
Another way is as “jjs6w” suggested, you can get a router which only connect your PC and the xArm controller.

Hi @Daniel, I am not able to connect to the arm through xArm Studio similar to the original poster.

I attempted to ping the IP listed on the Controller box (192.168.1.250) but found no response. Then as @jjs6w suggested, I setup a standalone router that is not connected to the internet. One network cable connected to my PC, the other network cable connected to the “LAN” port of the Controller. When I access the Network Map on the router, I see the two devices. One device is my PC and the other is just named “Network Device.” This “Network Device” has no IPv4 Address (it only reads “–”) but has an IPv6 and MAC address.

How do I connect to the Controller?

I just received the Email you sent to me and replied you by Email, please check it, thanks.

Hello! I believe when I first used the standalone router that I had not properly confirmed the router base IP was 192.168.1.XXX. Due to my difficulties connecting to the AC Controller, I decided to factory reset the router and set it up fresh.

The linksys router I use requires internet for first time setup. So I had the internet connected and proceeded to setup the router networks and modify the router’s base IP to the format 192.168.1.XXX.

I decided to set the actual router IP to 192.168.1.100. Then I set the IP of my PC to 192.168.1.200.

Finally, looking at the Network Map of my router, I saw for the first time the Controller on the factory supplies IP address of 192.168.1.250.

From there, I had no trouble connecting xArm studio and controlling the arm.

That’s great