Arduino UART2 and gcode communication

1- I try to control Swift Pro with Arduino.
As I understand, if I want to control uArm Swift Pro with Arduino I always have to use UART2 communication rather than connectting uArm diretly to PC with micro usb? (UART1)

2- I imported Marvin library for uArm Swift Pro but I couldnt find any example and even any function in the libraries like moveTo(x,y,z) . Are there any basic movement examples for uArm Swift Pro arduino programming?

3-To control uArm swift pro with gcode , should I also send gcode commands via UART2 like serial2.write(‘G0 X150 Y200 Z150 F10000/n’)

4- Do we have any library or functions to control uArm with degrees rather than gCode?

Thank you

uArm Serial No.: (the No. at the bottom of each uArm reading “UARM-XXXXXXXXXX”)

Firmware Version:

Operation System: Win(7,8,9,10)/Mac/Linux

uArm Controlling Method: uArm Studio/uArm Play/Arduino/Python (Please specify the software/library version)

UFACTORY Website
Official Store
uArm User Facebook Group

English
中文通道

Hi, we recommend to use this additional Arduino board: https://store.ufactory.cc/products/uarm-controller
Example:GitHub - uArm-Developer/Controller

I wish my questions were answered clearly.
I am trying to make swiftPro work with Arduino , but i wish you could provide better and updated guidance. In this way iI could proceed. I couldnt make Marlin library work always build error. and There is no sample code example.

(1) Yes, if you need control uarm by Arduino, you could use the 2nd uart.
(2) We do not have such examples, we find it’s to complicate to do that since it has to change the firmware. So we design the uarm controller, an extra arduino board to do control the uam, the link of the uarm controller you cuold find on my last answer.
(3) Yes, you need use command like Serial.write(“G0 X150 Y0 Z100 F10000\n”)
(4) No, there is no such functon currently.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.