Calling up all uarm fans

uArm’s 2-year-old birthday is coming! In the past two years, we have gained support from all over the world. Maybe you are a hacker, a geek, a robot enthusiast, a scientist, or just a creative young man trying to surprise your girlfriend. It does not matter. The most important thing is that you meet uArm. Without you, uArm would never become what it is today. Thank you!
Since the day that uArm was born, we never considered it as just a robot arm. We believe it should be a life style that inspires people to make their life more convenient, and a communicator that connects everyone with technologies. We realize how ambitious and exciting it sounds, and also how hard it is and how far away we are. That is why we would like to invite you to join us, to show us your unlimited imagination and creation, and to achieve the goal with us together.

A PHOTO, AN IDEA OR A VIDEO FOR UARM
Rules:

• uArm owners: take a photo or a video of you and uArm, and send it to
    us.

• Those who wish to have a uArm: tell us “why you want a uArm and what you will do with it”.

• @UFactory2013 on Facebook or email us by info@ufactory.cc. Anyone that share the photo, video or idea will receive a coupon code.

Special Prizes:

• uArm owners: We’ll select 10 most interesting, helpful or creative photos or videos. 10 units of uArm Metal will be sent as free gift.

• Those who wish to have a uArm: 10 people who have the strongest willing or coolest reason will be selected as free uArm receiver.

• This activity is valid from May-07 to May-14. The receivers of 20 units of uArm will be announced on our Facebook and official website on May-25.

Hello, I love my uarm… My dad bought it for as a birthday present last year! My dream is to connect the robot arm motion to my brainwaves. I have been working on this and it is going great! I posted a video on YouTube (- YouTube) showing the uarm moving right or left based on biofeedback from me and a butterfly chrysalis. I would love to have the latest version of the Uarm to keep experimenting! The metal arm looks even better than my acrylic arm because of its capacity to move heavier loads. I am thinking of attaching a camera to the arm that will move based on a person’s brainwaves.

Thank you for such a great product. I bought one last Christmas fully built with the Bluetooth module, and have designed a system that stacks Jenga blocks into a tower!

Here you go: Building a Jenga Tower with a Robot Arm - YouTube

If I had the newest version of the UArm, I would be able to build a collaborative system where the two robots work together to build a complicated structure! They would also be able to share information gathered from the camera in order to know where the blocks. I would design a system to build any kind of wall and tower!

Not to mention how beautiful the new metal arm looks. I have to have it!

hi uarm团队你们好,关注uarm一段时间了,希望申请新版本一套。用途:在uarm的基础上,做一个可以根据输入字母自动敲击键盘对应键盘按键的应用。输入什么字母,就敲哪个键盘。希望能申请通过。

Hi there! I am still loving my uArm! I used it to build an autonomous desktop robot with voice recognition and a vocabulary of about 40 phrases/words that helps me with tasks around my desk such as holding a flashlight while I am working on other robots :smile:. I call it “Goofy” and it will be at Phoenix Comicon again this year helping hand out business cards and singing/dancing songs and playing happy birthday to kids that come by our booth.

Here is a little video of Goofy in action:

I also would love to get the latest version of the uArm in metal so that I could put it on a moving platform to be an autonomous trash picker-upper around our booth at the conventions I attend (there is always a lot of litter on the ground all day long). I think people would love to see an autonomous janitor robot strolling around picking up trash.

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us !
The receivers of 20 units of uArm will be announced on ourFacebook Page and Official website on May-25.
Moreover,you could use the coupon code :AA81B1047C78BEF to have 10% off if you wanna buy a new uArm.
the coupon code will be valid until:June 30,2015.

Best regards,
uArm Team

Hi Jessica,

The receivers of 20 units of uArm will be announced on ourFacebook Page and Official website on May-25.
Moreover,you could use the coupon code :AA81B1047C78BEF to have 10% off if you wanna buy a new uArm.
Thanks again for sharing your idea with us .
Best regards,
uArm Team

If you send me a uArm, I’ll put it on my drones. :smile:

Hi Gabiel,

Can you tell us more details about your plan ? :slight_smile:

i’ll attach it under one of my large multicopters and use it to pick stuff up from the ground and transport it using the drone :slight_smile:

I had sent my plan to uArm by mail.God bless me!I wana one uArm!

Haha can you tell me what’s your email ?

lij*@topmaker.com.cn :smile:

Ok,please keep an eye open on our website ,the receivers of 20 units of uArm will be announced on ourFacebook Page and Official website on May-25.
Thanks again for sharing your idea with us .

uArm Team

Hi have a problem with the uarm shield and Wolte ask whether it is off the I normal servos used with 3 pin ?
can the shield only with 4 pole operate servos or 3 ?

Thank you = ^ . ^ =

Hi,

Yes of course the shield can fit with the 3wires standard servos. you can use the 3 pins near the blue leds and leave the 4th pin float.
The shield can support 6 servos simutaneously.
More questions please feel free to ask .

uArm Team

Will you announce the 20 free uArms owner today?

Yes we will before we get off work today,still choosing the winners :slight_smile:

God bless me!I wana one uArm! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I use a different robot arm but is almost like your own , but when calibran goes the arm back down and then flashes the pawer led to blincken and the poor always makes small steps back and forth oO

even if I then control the mouse to turn passirt nix -.- *