Force Torque sensor cannot read correctly

I have two XARM7, and I install force torque sensors on them. One is working fine, but the other one keeps showing ControllerError, code: 50 and
ControllerError, code: 1
[SDK][ERROR][2023-05-11 13:12:43][base.py:348] - - API → set_modbus_gripper_enable(enable=True) → code=1, code2=0, err=0
[SDK][ERROR][2023-05-11 13:12:43][base.py:348] - - API → ft_sensor_enable → code=1, on_off=True
[SDK][ERROR][2023-05-11 13:12:43][base.py:348] - - API → ft_sensor_set_zero → code=1.

Does this mean that the other force torque sensor is not reading correctly on the XARM? And what can I do about this? I’ve tried uninstalled and installed, but still bugging.

Best,
Bobby

Hi Bobby,

Would you please take a screenshot of the error page?
Please provide the SN of the FT sensor to minna.zhong@ufactory.cc.
Can you do the payload identification successfully with this sensor via our UFactory Studio ‘Settings-Tools-Forece Torque Sensor’? What is the error?

Best regards,
Minna

It just cannot detect the sensor at all. The SN of XARM is XS1303

And my another force sensor is working just fine.

Hi Bobby,

Do you mean you can’t enable this option? Can you shoot a video?

Please provide the below information, thank you.

1. SN of the robot, firmware and ufactory studio version.
    You can check the SN and firmware version via ‘Settings-System-System info’.
  2. SN of the force sensor, which is attached to the force sensor side.
  3. Please try to attach another good force sensor in this xArm7, and attach the faulty sensor in another xArm7, let me know the result.

Best regards,
Minna

SN of robot is XS130303221L05, Firmware version is XS1303, Ufactory Version 1.10.0, SN of Sensor is AI13010322001A.
The thing is I find my two XARM7’s end connecting structures are different, so that their force sensors are different(one of screw is of different size), so I cannot try the good sensor on this Xarm
And yes, I cannot enable this option. The xarm simply cannot sense the sensor at all.
I wonder if you can send me a compatible new sensor.

Best,
Bobby

Hi Bobby,

Please take a screenshot of ‘Settings-System-System Info’.
It will disable the ‘is the 6 Axis force torque sensor installed’ option automatically when you enable this option, right? Can you shoot a video? Is it possible to have a quick meeting to troubleshoot the problem?

Please send an email to minna.zhong@ufactory.cc and I will arrange a meeting for remote assistance.

Best regards,
Minna