Uarm swift pro suction cup is not working properly

uArm Serial No.: (the No. at the bottom of each uArm reading “UP130321040047”)

Firmware Version: 4

Operation System: Win(10)

uArm Controlling Method: uArm Studio 1.1.23

my manipulator turns off the suction cup. it can work fine for a while, and then when you turn it off, it will not turn on again
a relay click is heard, but the pump itself does not start to work. It only helps to remove the bottom cover. at the same time, you don’t even need to reconnect anything, the main thing is to remove the cover and that’s it. can this be fixed somehow?

Hi Vikarobika,

Can you reproduce the problem? Can you hear the sound of the pump after turning on the pump?
If yes, it’s most likely the button cover caused the air tube to bend, so when you remove the cover, the pump resumes working.
If not, maybe the pump connector was loosened and the air tube was bent as well.

Can you control the suction cup for now?

Best Regards,
Minna

I can’t hear the pump at all, only the operation of the relay, which is supposed to turn the pump on and off

Hi Vikarobika,

If you can’t hear the pump at all, the pump connector may be loosened and the air tube was bent.
Is the pump working fine now? If not, do you have any other uArm and air pump?

Best regards,
Minna

I don’t have a spare pump

The problem is that the pump can work when it is turned on for the first time, and then it turns off and no longer works until I disassemble the bottom cover and put it back

Hi Vikarobika,

Can you reproduce the problem every time?
Please try to unplug and plug the pump, and check if the resistor has been bypassed.
Guide to Fixing Pump Failure Issue.pdf (534.9 KB)

Best regards,
Minna