uArmStudio not working on Linux

I can’t get uArmStudio to run on linux. I have tried on two different fresh installed linux os (MATE and Raspbian) on RPi3 and got the same error on both. (See screenshot)

$ chmod a+x uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage
./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage

bash: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

sudo ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage

./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: 1: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: ELFAI: not found
./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: 1: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: : not found
./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: 1: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage:1: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: ?m: not found?m: not found
./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: 1: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: Q?tdR?td?m?m: not found
./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: 1: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage:n: not found
./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: 1: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: @@?t@8: not found
./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: 1: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: ?Y]???: not found
./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: 2: ./uArmStudio-prod-1.1.12.AppImage: Syntax error: “(” unexpected

Any suggestions on how to get uArmStudio running on Raspberry Pi 3?

Operation System: Ubuntu Mate (16.04.2 LTS) and Raspbian Desktop (July 2017)
uArmStudio Version: 1.1.12
Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3

I suspect that the app would have to be recompiled for Linux on ARM.
The site for the AppKit code talks only about the x86 platform:

uFactory will need to recompile for ARM or come up with a different application.

Another reason can be whether your system is 32 or 64 bit based. It seems that the uArm package is compiled for 64bit systems.

You can test a 32 and 64 bit package from the http://appimage.org/ website to see which one yo u can run. I have an old computer here and I can only run a 32 bit version of the two. And both 64 and the uArm package return the same error as you have mentioned above.

I don’t think this can be resolved unless the package is recompiled, but I assume it should be theoretically easy to recompile it for a 32bit architecture machine.

Hi. Is there a version for 32 bit machines? I’m having the same issue.

Thanks.

No, uArm Studio is not compati with 32 bit machines.