This post is base on the condition that you believe the uArm robot need get RMA service after you read the troubleshooting posts on UFACTORY forum, if you did contact UFACTORY technical support by Email, you would get a instruction with details about how to process the RMA service.
We need all the “Essential Information” listed below for RMA service.
So be sure you did attach all the Essential Information on the Email you send to email@example.com.
(1) Contact information (Full Name/Email/Phone Number)
(2) Physical Address
(3) SN (On the bottom of the uArm)
(4) Proof of purchase (photocopy or photo or screenshot) or order number(UFactory online store)
(5) The reason you believe your uArm product need get RMA service.
No warranty case should be charged according to our after-sales polices(https://www.ufactory.cc/#/en/support/policy), we recommend to read our after-sales policies before send the product back to us.
FAQ about the RMA
(1) What’s RMA?
RMA is short for Return Material Authorization. Generally,if you need return/replace/repiar the product or get spare parts from UFACTORY, you need contact us to get RMA service.
(2)Why UFACTORY need collect these information?
We need (1) and (2) since we may need send robot unit or accessories to you, so please make sure the contact infomation and physical address is correct and valid.
We need (3) and (4) to check the product information and the warranty states.
We need (5) just to be sure the product is need to get RMA service. You need provide the information to let us know how you draw the conclusion, like the refer post link, Google driver/Youtube/Dropbox links of images/videos of the robot performance. We may provide extra troubleshooting steps by Email if we think it’s necessary to make things more clear.
(3) On what condition should I apply for RMA?
(1) When UFACTORY technical support suggest you to get RMA for the product.
(2) You believe the uArm robot need get RMA service after you read the troubleshooting posts on UFACTORY forum.
(4) What stuffs should I send back to the UFACTORY.
That base on actual situation, normally only the robot unit, no accessories. UFACTORY technical support will give you suggestions by Email.
(5) How do I sent the malfunction product to UFACTORY.
UFACTORY technical support will send instruction with details to you by Email.
Normally, we will arrange UPS service to pick the package back if your location is covered by UPS service, otherwise you may need send the product to us by other logistics like DHL/EMS/FEDEX.